• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fuses on SC500

cavrom

Yeah, you are right. The only thing is I don't look after main fuse, but printhead fuses :)
Thank you anyway :thumb:

jona

Hello,
I just changed the transistors (only a pair was burned), I soldered new ones. Also I changed the resistors.. BUT STILL NOTHING :(( :frustrated:

Now it seem that everithing is ok, but still not working...
I asked arround and I receive the same answer: "check the fuses". Where are the damn fuses???? It is possible nobody to know this???

:covereyes:
it may be similar to the power supply on a monitor i recently fixed usually its the capacitors ,check to see if they are leaking or the tops crowned,they are easily replaced by soldering in new ones , but increase the voltage range not the mfd value, as to fuses they may be soldered on to the board and don't resemble a conventional fuse, check the component placement looking for F and a value they may be a rectangular box 1/4''x3/16 or a round cylinder capped at the top ,, pictures would help

Papajo

You can read my post here about troubleshooting head board problems : http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105570

You can use the same fuses as in the PROIII Series. It's a bit larger but it fits anyway.

The fuses are just left of the big black connector on this picture :

Attachments

• Head_Board_for_Roland_FJ540_600_740.jpg
    Head_Board_for_Roland_FJ540_600_740.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator: