• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G-Mail Alternative

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Would you rather be inflicted with my usual omnibus novella post on something that more likely not many people care about the particular nuance that was discussed(which in of itself, is fine, to each their own)? And since there (to my knowledge) is no delete post option and have to put something in place of what was written, that's what people get. Sometimes the "...." is the better option.
Gino's not the only one on the internet, someone may stumble upon it and glean some important info from what you said. Besides, if you aren't rambling on for half of a page about back alley software, what will we have to make fun of? Passe political stances?
FWIW, I read your whole post before you deleted it. Surely I am not the only one that does.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes...... you are. It's sad, but so true..... so true.....so true.

Get a frickin' life. C'mon man................

CanuckSigns

Yeah same here. I need to talk to them about that to understand exactly how it works. I believe you only pay per "person" and not necessarily per email address. For us we have an "admin", "info", and "accounting" email and none of them are technically for just one user - as far as I know we wouldn't pay for those. Definitely need to clarify because it could add up quick - and coming from a free service any new expense isn't something I'm super excited about. Bad enough we already have 500 other monthly subscription fees.
The way I understand it, you can have as many "alias" accounts so addresses such as "info@" "admin@" can be basically set up to be forwarded to your main account and there is no additional cost for this.

CanuckSigns

We use the free gmail accounts and check our @companyname emails through the free gmail account, we can also send as @companyname through gmail. it works well, gmail does a great job of spam protection, and the ability to take a pic on my phone and email it from my PC without having to download anything is great. It does mean emails are delayed by about 5 minutes, but that's not a huge deal.