• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Game On: If you laugh you loose!

briankb

Premium Subscriber
So I originally found this video at dvorak.org/blog

At first I thought this was a bad impression of a Chevy Chase character from Fletch. But really I think it's just a goofy Russian?

The game as suggested in the youtube comments for this same video are if you laugh you loose. If you don't laugh, go take or drink something and watch it again. I am not to blame if this stupid song is stuck in your head for a few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxygsLGHSQ&feature=player_embedded

wonsngis

I didn't laugh, but I did shove a pencil in my ear and ran zig zags around the shop to stop that song from playing in my head. Does that mean I win? :scream:

Last edited:

signmeup

Wow! That was bizzaro. It's funny and also uber creepy like a ventriloquist dummy at the same time. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.

Tim Aucoin

That just weirded me out... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!! I'm now convinced that the lip syncing at the Olympics ceremonies wasn't that bad after all!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Guess I'm messed up. I didn't find it all funny. :noway: I got a kick out of him, about a minute into it, where he had to look down to see which foot to move first and stay on the beat. He actually had to look at his foot to do a visual. I guess his feet work independent from his mouth and he was easily confused. :covereyes:

I watched it a second time without the sound on and then it was funny. I could imagine him doing just about anything without that silly song. :bushmill:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Wow! That was bizzaro. It's funny and also uber creepy like a ventriloquist dummy at the same time. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.

Lol my thoughts excactly!! Kinda of curious how someone finds a video like that though...hummm

WrapperX

I didn't laugh, but I did shove a pencil in my ear and ran zig zags around the shop to stop that song from playing in my head. Does that mean I win? :scream:

Now that ^ was funny - :ROFLMAO:.

I didn't find it funny either, if you did laugh, then you have a unique sense of humor - plus does anyone else think he was lip "singing" his mouth movments to the las and los weren't in sync.

How poor quality filming too. I wonder if other countries look at our filming styles and think its crappy too? I doubt it...