• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi 3150x2

eforer

It's probably not the head. It's likely a pixel processor board, or another interface. Start at the PC and work up, swap ethernet interfaces first, then work your way up to eventually swapping the print cables/heads. Often times just re-flashing the firmware on the boards fixes these problems.

cwb143

It's probably not the head. It's likely a pixel processor board, or another interface. Start at the PC and work up, swap ethernet interfaces first, then work your way up to eventually swapping the print cables/heads. Often times just re-flashing the firmware on the boards fixes these problems.

sorry it took so long. The NMP chemical did nothing for the Spectra heads. The amount of time it took for the process didn't help either we got busy printing on the HP.
We're sitting with 24 bad heads. It was worth a shot anyway.

@eforer Can you tell me how to flash the firmware? Thanks.