• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi ink problems

Signs365

Merchant Member
Anyone having issues with their Premium Magenta? Continual head clogging and latent jetting due to ink curdling somewhere in the lines...

Going on 24 ruined heads in two years using their OEM ink... I know of three other shops having the same issues, I was just wondering if there were any others out there.

??

Matt

We had some issues with V2 Cyan did the same thing. The primary filters first get premature clogging then The Manifold gets clogged with crap and then makes its way to the nozzles of the heads and clogs them and cures on the nozzles.

They did cover the heads 4 of them and credited service call.

24 heads is no joke in 2 years. I would demand you get compensated in some way..

Call Hary and let him know your pain. He has always bent over backwards for us. I am sure the want to keep there customers happy with all the current situations they have.

If you have some of those heads and want to send them to me we have a 110- 140 psi head cleaner / jet reclaimer the guys at Vutek made for us We retro fitted the coupling to work with spectra heads for our Jeti's as well as the seiko heads in our QSR. I would be happy to have one of my guys try and reclaim some of the jets for you. We have had great success. Just cover the shipping We will do the rest...

I know the guys at Gandi Toronto have a similar unit. I would of thought they would at the least offered that service.

Signs365

Merchant Member
Thanks for the offer Mike... We rigged up our own little solvent pusher that keeps the typical clogged head jetting pretty well... but this magenta issue is a tricky one. This time they shipped us 6 new heads and they haven't asked for the old ones back.

Are you still running V2?

Matt

Signs365

Merchant Member
Any viable alternatives KR3?

Pretty sure James, Chris or Steve would've told me though, it would've saved all of us alot of headache and some serious money.

Matt

benjercorp

use techink gold.... one of th best alternative inks out there if not the best .
they're like an energy drink for your printer "Print Fast, Performs Better"