• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gandi Jetti 1221

signs2trade

I have a Gandi Jetti with the rip anda bunch of ink for sale CHEAP. I need to sell this printer this week. Please call me with any questions. The printer is located in Brighton Michigan.
Keith

signs2trade

Coloradosigns said:
Give me a call this week... been trying to get a hold of you about this....

Asking 40k. I just landed in detroit. Feel free to call me tomorrow. 832-277-7446
Keith

Scott Reynolds

1224 maybe? Just out of curiosity I googed 1221 and couldn't find anything. Not in the market but I just like to look at things on google/youtube.

signs2trade

I've called everyone back and left my number. We are asking 40k for the printer with the Onyx Production Rip 7.3.2.16 and about 50 liters of ink. We have another printer coming and need it out of the way.
Keith

signs2trade

Jeti 4th of July Special

Gandi Jeti 1224 4x8 flatbed printer is being priced for quick sale at :omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2::omg2: 25k. Price includes Onyx Pro Rip, and roughly 50 liters of ink. You can view it printing here..
http://youtu.be/yX1tfzYmM54 Sorry no terms. We need to sell this this week. Feel free to call me with any questions.
Keith 832-277-7446

Scott Reynolds

Thats a DEAL!! Be right back ...

Nope. Checked under my couch cushions and I'm $24,995.37 short. Dang!

The up side is I found enough to buy four 99 cent taco's. Sweet!