• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Garage door prints

SignManiac

I've actually considered wrapping mine. I have two 12'w. x 14'h. doors but I'm having a hard time coming up with a theme that I would like? The doors are big so it wouldn't be too cheap, even with me printing my own.

Craig Sjoquist

they sure have some creative pictures ... sure wish I had the printer must admit

If you got a printer there is no reason you should be broke with a little bit of know how

sjm

It's doable as long as they don't open the garage door. A proper garage door graphic would easily run one another $125.00USD not including travel time.

OldPaint

I have 10 ft X 12 FT door on my shop. some time i plan on having a "sign painter" get together............on a weekend, and i want to put a painting on the door of an F-18...........lookin like it cant get out of the garage!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe.sorta like this, but the background will be the inside of the garage, instead of the sky and ground.

Attachments

• shopplane.jpg
    shopplane.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

phototec

I've actually considered wrapping mine. I have two 12'w. x 14'h. doors but I'm having a hard time coming up with a theme that I would like? The doors are big so it wouldn't be too cheap, even with me printing my own.

Here is an idea for double doors:

Attachments

• ss-090803-garages-truck_ss_full.jpg
    ss-090803-garages-truck_ss_full.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 80

G-Artist

Wish I could wrap my door but too many deep recesses.

This will work.

Attachments

• GD.jpg
    GD.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 87

G-Artist

paint fills recess......))))))))))))))))

No paint, 20lbs of Bondo, maybe.

See the pic. The recesses are 1/2" deep.

Not my home, BTW, just the style of door.

I'd love to wrap it. Change the wraps per holiday or season.

Attachments

• prem-main.jpg
    prem-main.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 84
i know a few ppl that sell these in the US.

about 20yrs ago we screenprinted banner panels that were sewn together to make a tent to cover houses for an extermination/fumigation company that when the building was covered made it look like a castle.

i also printed large banner panels for a mall in a coastal town to cover the store display windows when a new store was under construction or changing their displays that made the windows look like an aquarium.

and my last one for a contractor we printed banners to cover the holes where windows and doors would go on newly constructed homes that looked like windows and the interior of a lavish home but behind the banners there was just framing and concrete in reality.

fun projects..

OldPaint

No paint, 20lbs of Bondo, maybe.

See the pic. The recesses are 1/2" deep.

Not my home, BTW, just the style of door.

I'd love to wrap it. Change the wraps per holiday or season.
PAINT FILLS THE RECESSES....
my 10x12 is a sectional door, and has 3/4" horizontial ribs every foot. and you put paint in there, so there is no break.