• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Garden Tractor Pulling Vector?

vinylbarry

Can anybody tell me where I can find a vector or wmf. file of a pulling garden tractor????:help:
Thanks in advance.
Barry
Vinyl And Crafts
Greenville Ky

vinylbarry

Thanks might have to.

Hi,
Fred thanks a bunch for your furom and the post I might have to use that one but I really need a Pulling tractor its for some shirts for a tractor pulling club and they have a pic on there books but I really would like to find a vector file.
thanks
Barry
Vinyl And Crafts
Greenville Ky

chopper

send the art to the vector doctor and he will make you a vector file,
or trace the art your self and make your own vector file..
//Chopper

OldPaint

you say GARDEN TRACTOR....and then its a TRACTOR PULLING CLUB????????
GARDEN TRACTOR.....are those things sittin out in front of HOME DEPOT AND LOWES
PULLING TRACTORS are like JOHN DEERE, FARMALL, MASSY HARRIS, WHITE, and have tires taller then you...now what are lookin for????????????????

iSign

OP... type in "garden tractor pulling" under google... & I think you'll find that this guy is already asking for what he wants..

this image reminds me that you could hire John Deaton (see "toon factory" among the sponsor links at the bottom) & he could create a vector to make these guys club REALLY proud!!

..but this is just some google toon:
Mcub.jpg

Jillbeans

That almost looks like one of Wm J. (Bill) Krupinski's toons.
He's also from the Midwest....hmm.
I think they do have these garden tractor pulls up at the Big Butler Fair.
I've supplied RTA vinyl for one once.
The things guys do for entertainment!
Love....Jill

k.a.s.

OP-Garden tractor pulling is a big segment of pulling it can be more economical than pulling the big tractors.
Vinylbarry- You will have to get a picture of the garden tractor and make one, it is not that hard but takes time. Tractor pullers, like other clubs and such want realistic depictions of what they are doing. I made some vectors of some big pulling tractors but that won't work for what you want. I would let them know that you can do (or have) a vector done but make sure you charge for it. I'm sure John Deaton or the Vector Doctor could help if you want to sub it out.

Jill- Up until about 3yrs ago we pulled at the Big Butler Fair, but they don't have our class anymore. We still pull at the Butler Farm show every August.

Kevin

OldPaint

well i never in my life seen a garden trator pullin contest...seen ridin lawn more races.....i have a SIMPLICITY 7016 of the type your talkin bout.....
and this little sucker will pull.....hahahahaha but got a deal on this one
1917675kubota1.jpg

OldPaint

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa LIKE THATS GONA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DID NORTH...for to many years. western pa i was there for the deepest snowstorm ever in 1951. i was there for the destructive floods that almost wiped out the upper ohio valley towns. seen a tornado take the porch right off our house while standing in the house!!!!! sevived the worst winters on record there in 75-77.
then......................having all this cold weather training i was sent to CARIBOU MAINE by uncle sam in oct 1965.
the day i arrived it was green grass and mild athough cool weather. went to bed that nite.........AND NEVER SEEN GREEN GRASS TILL NEXT MAY!!!!!!! and snow so deep you can imagine!!!!!! and cold....i say cold....-75 for a month...never goes up or down!!!!!
you wonder why i moved to SOUTH FLA?????? oh yea spent 19 yrs in sarasota..in perpetual summer....not a fan of that either..after that many years.
penscola fl, in the panhandle.....has ALL 4 SEASONS...SANS SNOW & ICE...and i love it!!!!
yesterday was 75, shorts and tank top. tonite i got the wood stove cookin, will be 35-36 bout 6 am..and will get up to 52 tomarrow.
jan 16, i got cabage in the garden still growin, got my tomato plants with blossoms, and am startin some pepper seeds. all my citrus trees are showin new leafs....
yea i need to move NORTH..........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA