• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gas Station brand change

rydods

Member for quite some time.
We are providing digital vinyl for a gas station canopy. 4 sides 4' tall 24' long on 2 shorter sides and 102' on the longer sides. We will need a vinyl to cover existing graphics (not letters). We typically use Arlon for other digital applications. Is there a standard vinyl and laminate to use for this application?

Thanks in advance!

MikePro

Been doing these for a pair of gas chains for quite a while now. National graphics company produces all their graphics and sends us 3M IJ180 vinyl.
I work a LOT with Arlon 6000xrp and would say this would be just as good, if not $$$better.

For canopies, rock a scissor lift and you'll fly through the wrap.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
whatever you use, like high performance, the old will show through. some kind of a wrap material with a grey backer. i say "cheaper" because those panels are all flat, right? cheapo vehicle wrap stuff works fine on flat surfaces. get to curves and not so much!

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Their company does the installs we just provide the vinyl. :) all flat surfaces too. Thanks for your help.