• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gator Board edge Tape

dsmskyline

Ive seen it online once before searching around. Didn't think to bookmark the site and now I have a request from a client to cover the foam edges of gator board for a more "finished" look and thought of the tape.

Anyone know what Im taking about or where I could find it? Ive been searching on google for a while today and had no luck.

Thanks for the help,
Thomas

dsmskyline

The gator is 1/2" and cant cover the printed face of the piece, the edging would need to either stick to the foam or have barbs that would penetrate it.

Bly

We use the melamine edging they use to finish kitchen cupboard doors, stuck on with double sided tape. When we have to.

CS-SignSupply-TT

My short term memory loss is interfering with me remembering the name of the company that specialized in "edge caps". They promoted alot in the early 2000's, but their name escapes me. Somebody else, help me out!