Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GCC Expert 24, Cadworx Live, Vector Cut Graph Clipping Error

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by amym1224, Jul 24, 2013.

1. amym1224

amym1224 New Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Hi All, I have a GCC Expert 24. It cuts beautifully except I keep getting a "graph clip error" (flashing red light) and it is cutting off the edge of my design. I'm using Cadworx Live and sending to Vector Cut. I am setting my origins so the machine has recognized the pinch rollers and I have set my material size in Vector Cut. The design looks perfect on the preview screen but it starts to cut and then the error light starts blinking and it clips my design. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! :smile:

2. 704signs

704signs Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Monroe NC
    Have you tried calling support at gcc?... They are very helpful.

3. Mike_Koval

Mike_Koval Active Member

Mar 20, 2008
    Uniontown, PA
    what are you setting your page size to? If you are setting it for the same width as the vinyl it will cut you off. If you are using a 15" wide roll you would want to set your material size at 13" - 13.5" max for you width.