• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GCC Expert 24- worked fine for months but now it won't come on line, any ideas?

Tragicflaw

I have a GCC Expert 24, I use it with WinPCsign2012 software.

I have been using the machine and the software without any problem for almost a year and now when I turn it on it won't come on line. It starts, my PC recognizes that it is a "printer", it then does its thing. Normally the blade carriage finds the edges of the vinyl and then returns to it's cutting origin and comes on line. Now it just goes back and forth over and over and does nothing else. It does not acknowledge the vinyl and it does not come on line. (The rollers are where they are supposed to be)

I am frustrated and I was hoping it might be a quick fix that someone more knowledgeable than myself might know about. Please and Thank you.

Techman

will it do a test cut from its own commands?

IF not its got a mobo problem

Also it sound like the proximity sensor that finds the placement of the pinch rollers is either not working or is out of alignment.
Or the mobo is dead.