• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gci digital imaging

New to the site,

Hope to make some new connections and meet new people in the industry. We have been in business since 91' I am 4th generation in the printing business. my father and I have been growing the wholesale banner business over the last 10 years. We are located in Cincinnati Oh and ship nationally. We print banners, billboards, and wraps. I hope to help other forum members add my services to their services!

We print up to 16' wide and can weld to what ever size needed! BANNER/ MESH

On our Wraps we print on HP s newest technology!

tjbedacht@gci-digital.com

TJ BEDACHT
GCI DIGITAL IMAGING
513-521-7446
WWW.GCI-DIGITAL.COM

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I will become a merchant once I see that we are wanted lol.

Well, until then, please remove your self-made advertisements in your signature cause that ain't the way it works around here lol.

We have many paying Merchant Members who pay a price to advertise and if you wanna test the waters first, don't solicit a single soul.

Welcome from PA......................

jfiscus

Rap Master
GCI / TJ do good work. I've been sending large prints to them for about 5 years now with no regrets!
And, you'll be pleasantly surprised with their prices too!

jfiscus

Rap Master
They don't have pricing on there website, so what your saying you have to call them everytime to get a price?
No, they don't have pricing on their website. We don't either.
Do your customers all get their pricing off of your website?
Do your vendors list their prices for you publicly on theirs?

(not trying to get anything started, if it does, please delete my post!)

CreatedDesigns

No, they don't have pricing on their website. We don't either.
Do your customers all get their pricing off of your website?
Do your vendors list their prices for you publicly on theirs?

(not trying to get anything started, if it does, please delete my post!)

Yes, The sites I use like Signs365, Signs2trade do have pricing online.