• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GDay from Queensland Australia

Devo

GDay All

My name is Devo and at the moment I am semi-retired living in Paradise. I worked for a couple of small shops in Newcastle briefly, had my own shop there for about 15 years and then moved up to QLD to work for wages in another small shop for 6 and half years. I've been semi-retired for the last 2 years going fishing and riding on the Harley when I feel like it :)

I used a brush for a lot of that time although having said that they've been idle for the last 8 years ! I've owned and operated a cnc router (Australian MultiCam), Roland plotters, Roland PC60, airbrushes, sprayguns, airbrushes, tattoo machines, T-Jet DTG Printer ... just about anything that makes a mess on a clean substrate. Oh yeah, did and still do chalkboards as well, by hand.

I've tried to get out of this industry all my life but I'm still here :)

I like going to Letterheads meets when time, money and health issues all line up with Jupiter and Mars and the moon is in the 7th house !

Kind Regards

Devo

Dave Drane

Hey Devo you old "b". semi retired and havin' fun. Good to see you here mate. Welcome from Down-Under... IE Down the highway and under the clouds! Say hi to Gail.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BEST AUSSIE PICK UP LINE EVER:

An Aussie walks into a pub and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman…
He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, 'Is your date running late?'

'No', he replies, ‘I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it...’

The intrigued woman says, 'a state-of-the-art watch?

''What's so special about it?'

The Aussie explains, 'It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically.'

The lady says, 'What's it telling you now?'

Well, it says you're not wearing any panties.'

The woman giggles and replies 'Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!'

The Aussie smiles, taps his watch and says, 'Bloody thing's an hour fast!'