• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G'Day from yet another Aussie

jono91

Hi there,

So I have been a fairly long time reader, but just haven't posted much. I'm 16, live in the mining town of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. I started sign making 2.5yrs ago along with web design and working for a graphic design company in town. I still attend high school (yr12), i started off with a Roland GX-24 (bought from website money :) ) and that soon progressed into me purchasing a VP-540.

I hope to pick up a few things from here and hopefully contribute back one day

John Bruce

S'N'S

G'day John, sounds like you have your future mapped out, only 16 and own a Roland cutter and a Printer, I think you will do alright in this business. cheers Gary

Dave Drane

Hi there John and welcome from another Aussie. For someone your age I wish you good luck in this industry. anythinthing you need to know, if I can help, just holler!!

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA Jon...........
Sounds like you have great work ethics for some one your age, keep up the good work and we may see some of it in future issues of SigCraft and other industry rags!:thumb: