• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G'day fromanother Aussie

S'N'S

Just a short G'day, I've been having a look around and this seems to be a good gathering of knowledgeable people, even recognize a few names (from Sign Forums). Hope I can contribute to this site, but my knowledge is restricted to mainly vinyl.
Cheers Gary:Australia

Dave Drane

Gazza!!! Welcome!! me and you are just gonna get along real fine here. there is a great place for hot political discussion that you are just going to love. As I seem to be the only Aussie that goes there it is a bit one eyed so maybe you can give the yanks the balance. Some of 'em hate me, I just know.n

S'N'S

Thanks everyone

Hi Jill, you and me would make a great pair, nothing better than TimTams and a cuppa coffee.:thumb:

Gazza!!! Welcome!! me and you are just gonna get along real fine here. there is a great place for hot political discussion that you are just going to love. As I seem to be the only Aussie that goes there it is a bit one eyed so maybe you can give the yanks the balance. Some of 'em hate me, I just know.n

Hmmm, think I can get myself into enough trouble without you leading me astray Dave.:noway::Big Laugh
Cheers Gary