• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G'Day

Sinkers

Hi guys, I am a new member from Australia. I currently have a Creation PCUT 630 cutter, using CorelDraw x4 and Flexisign 8.1 software. I am very new to this sign/vinyl thing, so be gentle with me lol. Looking forward to spending more time on here.

Thank you

Sinkers

Dave Drane

Welcome from the Sunshine Coast Sinkers.. You know the Americans own Arnotts now so tell Jill to get her own tim Tams from Walmart!!:ROFLMAO:

S

Sign-Man Signs

Welcome from Florida. Jill that ain't who I think it is for your avatar?

Replicator

Welcome !

If you're going to send Tim Tam's to Jill and BobM then you'd better just send them to everybody . . . All 13,000 of us.

Thanks !

S'N'S

Welcome !

If you're going to send Tim Tam's to Jill and BobM then you'd better just send them to everybody . . . All 13,000 of us.

Thanks !

crunch mmmpphhh munch munch, sorry, Sinkers asked me to post them to you all, but I was a little hungry, so there's none left. Now to wash em down with a :Coffee:

Oooh I don't feel to good.