• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Geek Wrap Squeegees

Haakon

I googled and found, and they had a lot of stuff! Any recommendations for a first order from them? I'm mainly installing car graphics.

ProWraps

400,000 rubs!?!?!?! im sold!!!!

my $1 teflon squeeges with my .25 of velcro can never compare to the same thing for $13!

Brandon708

I have some of the Magnets and the are VERY powerful. She used like 20 of them for that one piece. You really only need 3 of them.

HulkSmash

I got them for like 13-15 dollar each from fellers. I only use 4 inch ones. They're worth every single dollar. They don't scratch, all you do is clean them.. i'm pretty sure it's suede on a REALLY tough Teflon squeegee. it's awesome..

thewood

I've never been able to pull the trigger on the $15 Geek Wraps squeegees--though I don't doubt they are good.

Fellers accidentally sent me some Avery Blue Felt Edge Squeegees instead of some cheapos once. I would be upset if I had paid $5.99 for them. The felt wore very quickly.

I think I'll stick to wrapping my cheapo squeegees in loop velcro.

inthesignbiz

Made ours

We made our own for cheap.
Harbor freight has powerful magents @ 5 for $1.99
Put them inside some seat cover vinyl and sewed in some straps.
Total was about $10 for 10.
Felt+double sided tape for the squeegees.

Attachments

• mags.jpg
    mags.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 124

laserman70

We made our own for cheap.
Harbor freight has powerful magents @ 5 for $1.99
Put them inside some seat cover vinyl and sewed in some straps.
Total was about $10 for 10.
Felt+double sided tape for the squeegees.

A lot cheaper than theirs are. Thanks for the tip, I'll have my girl make up some for us this weekend. I like the idea of having the handle and the protection for the vehicle.

Haakon

So my start-up kit from geekwraps is on its way across the atlantic ocean now, looking forward to receiving the package. If the products are as good as their customer service I'll be well happy. Quick to answer email, arrange shipping to norway, arranging custom Paypal request with international shipping added, and I got tracking information for sent package the next day after transferring payment. Thumbs up from me :)

Haakon

Picked up this package at the post office today, everything is looking good and has a nice quailty feel to it. Really (and I mean it) strong magnets encased in soft leather, the squeegee's soft edge is actually sewn to the squeegee and they also stick to the magnets. Also got a handy tool for removing car emblems, with a roll of extra string for when the original one wears out.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 147
  • $RPZ28KN.jpg
    $RPZ28KN.jpg