• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question General Formulations distributor in Canada

Chasez

Hi All, the distributor that I've been using for Gen Form (etch) here is no longer carrying them so wondering if anyone else knows where I can purchase Gen form(etch)?

Chaz

Dan360

Canadian Signcrafters Supply carried it, they were recently changed (sold?) to TG Graphics. Their website doesn't have much on it but if you give them a call they may still carry it. Everything we order from them isn't on their website. www.tggraphics.ca

Alternatively, GF has one rep for Canada listed on their website. You could try to reach out to Jeff and find out. jrider@generalformulations.com

CanuckSigns

Where in Canada
In Ontario I recommend Daly Digital

Grimco carries some of their products, also most of their briteline series of vinyl is just rebranded general formulations, it's pretty easy to tell which is which as they have reused the numbering system that GF uses.

TCT graphic products also carries quite a bit.

bigben

If you are in the province of Quebec, Mediatech carry almost all of them. If not, they will order it for you. Best customer service also.

gabagoo

TCT also will sell a wide assortment of sizes and has in house slitting available for custom cuts.