So I just finished this project which on the surface looks like a great project. It's bigger than we typically get but I was happy to get it and was pretty aggressive on the numbers. Specs: Quantity: 1350 / 850 8.25" x 28.75" Contour cut to shape (one edge angled) Printer: HP 360 Latex Material: Sihl Vivalux and Diversified Display House Branded So I printed these panels 24 up (6 across / 4 tall) and cut them to size on my Colex Flatbed. These panels needed to be exact size which I was unaware (nor did I think they would not be). It turns out after printing and cutting all of these, the panels were a little over 1/16" short. There is no frame around these so there was a slight light leak and the entire job was rejected (Insert Misery Title Here). My 1 up sample was perfect. I would have expected if anything the material to stretch longer. It seems that for every 10 feet I ran, it shrank about 1/2". So I have a million questions pertaining to this job because it turned out to be a nightmare for me. But... thousands of dollars later, it gave me some insight into little details that usually wouldn't matter. I spoke to Colex who told me the cutter will adjust for stretch based on the position of the registration marks. Well, this makes sense and would explain why every panel was short. Again for a typical print who cares. I expressed by unhappiness with this and they told me I could force the Colex to cut the the exact size and ignore the stretch. This actually worked but then all my panels were cutting crooked and out of center. My first questions are: Is this normal? Would I have been better off running these horizontally, not vertically? Is there a better material for this that doesn't stretch/contract or is this heat related to Latex? I ran some with and some without the takeup reel/dancer bar. All seemed to be the same. Does the takeup reel cause more deformity? So I have other questions but will start here. The entire project was: 480 run on Sihl Vivalux (rejected by me because we were sent two different lots of material and color was way different on the first two rolls we ran) 1350 pieces run on Sihl Vivalux (rejected by client) 1350 pieces run on Diversified House Brand (accepted but we had issues cutting to size and straight) 850 pieces (second job) run on Diversified House Brand (still issuescutting to size and/or straight) Needless to say it was a nightmare. After the first job was rejected, we couldn't get any more Sihl Product so had to find someone local that had like 12 rolls on hand. So I just delivered the last of the second job and now need time to reevaluate everything that went wrong (there were alot of things). I ended up printing the reprint 12 up but still had issues. Thanks for any info. I really need this info to determine if I'm running the right machines, materials etc. As lousy as this job was, the client was happy I made it right and stood behind my product (and stayed here all night running the reprints). Longer runs seem to be getting more common and looking for a machine that is fast and has good quality. Up until this project I've been pretty happy with the HP 360 although the color is questionable at times.