• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

genuine fractals!!

TonyHoles

Man I should have picked this puppy up a lot sooner. It's worth it's weight in gold. Man I am like a little kid on Christmas.

If you are looking for a program to blow up prints this baby really spits out a quality image.

:rock-n-roll:

TonyHoles

Yeah...I have heard people recommending different programs to use but I find it hard to beleive that there is something out there that is just hands down better than this.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Yeah...I have heard people recommending different programs to use but I find it hard to beleive that there is something out there that is just hands down better than this.

Photo Zoom is every bit as good if not better.

MachServTech

This is a must have tool for anyone dealing with output for the public (or folks that have no idea what screen resolution is)

Rodi

Live Picture on the Mac does it just as well… They are all hit and miss, some do some image types better and others do other image types better.