• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Georgia

KPR8

Hello from metro-Atlanta. I am looking forward to becoming more profitable with my business by listening to all you sign pros out there.

Jillbeans

Hello from PA.
You are lucky! There is an excellent learning opportunity for you next month!
Sonny Franks is hosting a Letterhead meet that will be packed with signfolks from all over the US and even a few Canadians, UK folks, and Germans!
Here are a few details:
Hosted by Sonny Franks and Bob Bretschneider

THE CIRCUS IS COMING!
In addition to painting, carving, striping, and gilding, we have lots of surprises to make this Dixie Meet special. Everyone who attends will have an opportunity to sandblast a panel to take home. Blues band and BBQ on Saturday night. Death-defying acts of art all weekend.

A nominal registration fee of $25 per person will cover all food, entertainment and an event t-shirt. (as well as unlimited use of the porta-potty) Join us in October in Suwanee, GA - just outside Atlanta - whether this is your first or your fiftieth meet, we guarantee a good time.$40 per person after Oct. 1st.
Sonny can be reached at: 770-923-9933

You don't have to be a painter to attend...some of us do use computers and stick vynull...and you'll learn more here than at any trade show. I think the dates are 13-15 of October.
love....Jill

Cadmn

another from Texas... Jill had planned to attend but got too much here at home with the Iss & several other local events