Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Help Gerber Dimension 200x

Discussion in 'CNC Routers & Engravers' started by Chad Ingram, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Chad Ingram

Chad Ingram New Member

Jan 17, 2019
    Yerington, Nv
    I have a Gerber Dimension 200x Router/engraver that I run with Artpath. My trouble right now is that I know nothing really has been updated in years. I am wondering if there are parts I can upgrade on my engraver or updating my software that I could bring this thing into this century?

My wife and I bought a custom sign/apparel/trophy shop and this machine came with it. I use it alot so hard part is I cannot afford much down time as well with it.

Thank you in advance for any help or ideas you may have for me.

Chad

2. Old Timer

Old Timer Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Livonia
    It is my understanding that Artpath will only work with 32bit operating system

3. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    The Gerber Dimension 200X is no longer manufactured and there are really no parts or options that you can upgrade, you can however get the latest version of Gerber Omega with ArtPath. The X model that you have was the model that originally came with all the options available when it was new. I used to have one myself and it really was a great piece of equipment.