• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 1 problems

BRUSHMARKS

I am having problems with the gerber edge lately. I use to get this message once every few weeks and i would just reboot computer and would be fine. Yesterday and today it happens about every hour. now is also dropping right in middle of a color and that whole job gets lost. I am in the middle of 2 big orders of around 10k decals. Please any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• gsp plot.jpg
    gsp plot.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 124

Caitlin

Our Edge 1 was doing this towards the end of last year, the same thing getting more frequent and was to the point where I would be halfway through a three colour run and it would just stop and the only option was to restart the job. :banghead:

We spoke with tech support and I guess it was a connection error of some sort. We ended up upgrading to Edge FX as the tech said they are going to stop making parts for the Edge 1 soon and they offered us 5k for our old edge if we upgraded.

Sorry this might not be much help.

JH

Have you tried switching the usb port and the omega dongle to a different port? I have had issues with Onyx droping the dongle when I start windows but never after that.

BRUSHMARKS

No i have not tried that. So i just need to put in to different usb slots then just reinstall my device in gsp plot to the usb slot its in?

BRUSHMARKS

i put a rubber mat that we had for standing on under material holder, machine and vinyl kick out area. Also unplugged cables re plugged in and have been working fine since 9am. Thanks for the help.