Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerber Edge 2, Envision Plotter, 30 Foils & roll of White Cling Paper for sale $4,800

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by TimLong, Dec 30, 2013.

1. TimLong

TimLong New Member

Dec 30, 2013
    This equipment was purchased in a corporate acquisition two years ago and has been in storage since then. It comes with Omega 3 software and the dongle for that software, but needs the dongle to run the plotter. The machine is in very good shape. There are 30 foils (which I can detail if necessary) and an unopened roll of punched white static cling paper. We are located in West Chester, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia). We are selling the equipment as a package and as is.

Attached Files:

2. TimLong

TimLong New Member

Dec 30, 2013
    We were able to test print with the Edge 2

There is a small scratch in the print output from the Edge 2, about 2 inches from the bottom. My understanding is that this machine was used this way over over a year by just setting the print range above that point. With this flaw, I am willing to sell the package for $3500

3. TimLong

TimLong New Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Test print is not included in the photos

Test print is not included in the photos

Attached Files: