• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2, Envision Plotter, 30 Foils & roll of White Cling Paper for sale $4,800

TimLong

This equipment was purchased in a corporate acquisition two years ago and has been in storage since then. It comes with Omega 3 software and the dongle for that software, but needs the dongle to run the plotter. The machine is in very good shape. There are 30 foils (which I can detail if necessary) and an unopened roll of punched white static cling paper. We are located in West Chester, PA (a suburb of Philadelphia). We are selling the equipment as a package and as is.

Attachments

• Omega 3 software.jpg
    Omega 3 software.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Gerber Envision Plotter2.jpg
    Gerber Envision Plotter2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Gerber Envision Plotter1.jpg
    Gerber Envision Plotter1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Punched Paper.jpg
    Punched Paper.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 173
  • foils2.jpg
    foils2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 145
  • Foils1.jpg
    Foils1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Edge2b.jpg
    Edge2b.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Edge2a.jpg
    Edge2a.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Edge2.jpg
    Edge2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 140

TimLong

We were able to test print with the Edge 2

There is a small scratch in the print output from the Edge 2, about 2 inches from the bottom. My understanding is that this machine was used this way over over a year by just setting the print range above that point. With this flaw, I am willing to sell the package for $3500

TimLong

Test print is not included in the photos

Test print is not included in the photos

Attachments

• Edge test print.jpg
    Edge test print.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 158