• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Gerber EDGE distributor other than NDGraphics in Canada?

bigben

It seems that NDGraphics is the only distributor in Canada for the gerber edge consumable. I hate their customer service and only have problems with them. Is there another place I can buy OEM foils?

Thanks.

gabagoo

why not use Duracoat films. I switched over 15 years ago and they work as well or better than Gerber, and a lot cheaper too!!!

bigben

why not use Duracoat films. I switched over 15 years ago and they work as well or better than Gerber, and a lot cheaper too!!!

I have some duracoat foils that came with the printer when I've bought it (I don't know how old they are, though). I've have more problems with the duracoat foils than the oem. Especially when I print small text and 80% of my decals are really small. But can you tell me what distributor sell them in Canada? I could look into it.

Dan360

I think TCT graphics sells duracoat.

ND is the only official dealer of gerber foils, never seen them anywhere else.

bigben

I've always had great service from ND, far better than Grimco. But we deal with the London branch.

I have far better service at Grimco than ND. No one know their stuff in the montreal branch and my rep that is located in ontario don't know her product and take more than 24 hours to give a reply and often it's not what I'm looking for. At grimco, I have a reply within 2 hours normally and another supplier that I love always reply within an hour except for some special orders. Plus ND charge a premium for the shipping.