• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge FX For Sale

Ditchmiester

I'm looking to sell my Gerber Edge FX that is 2 years old and has very low use on it. Has a new print head as of June, 2012. It is still under service contract with Advantage Sign Supply. I can provide pictures upon request. Along with that I have an older Envision 375 Plotter that is still in great working condition. I replaced the cut strip a year ago. Also i'm including the following extra's: Omega 4.0, 26 Foils ( Most of which have never been used), 12 Carries for the foils.

I'm Looking to get $9500/OBO For the setup.

I still have the original shipping container and brackets for the FX and will crate the envision plotter for shipping.

I have also added a test print from today showing that the head is still firing properly.

I can also supply serial numbers for you.

You can contact me at Andrew@truxes.com or at 630-554-8448 and ask for Andrew.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 2013-10-24T07-26-08_0.jpg
    2013-10-24T07-26-08_0.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 289

Ditchmiester

Also finally figured out how to get the total print time on this printer and here are the statistics:

Head Load Position:0
Head Up Position:47049
Head Down Position:50711
Print Time (HH:MM:SS):60:26:59
Write Count:1373