• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge FX software and printing

Angela Hornback

Premium Subscriber
Omega is the most confusing software I have ever met. I use Corel 2018, Illustrator, Autocad, solidworks, fusion 360, mach 2 and LOTS of others. but this software is horrible. So I am trying to insert my EPS files into GSP Plot. and still can not get this thing to print correctly. (Gerber Edge FX about 5 years old.) I do this for a day job for a large truck company to make safety placards ect. any help would be appreciated. If there is an easier way!
I just want to send my art to the machine to spot color! is there an easy way to do this?

Billct2

You have to import the eps file into Omega and then assign the spot colors individually.
And check the files to make sure there aren't extra paths. When importing into Omega there will sometimes be doubles, especially with centers of letters.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
What billct2 said, but also make sure that you have the cuts/prints set correctly. It sucks to send something to print and then realize you forgot to set a cut.