• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Gerber Edge FX won't boot up

gabagoo

I know with mine, every few months I get a beeping, although mine is an Edge le. I have to flip it on it's side and open it up and seat all the boards and make sure all the plug ins are sitting correctly. Make sure you power it off and ground yourself before touching anything in there. Check the fuses too, there are one or two in mine

warren571

I think that's it, I bitch slapped it and now it works. thanks for getting back to me... i also heard that press and hold the two arrow keys when powering up will reset the edge. any idea if that's true?

Jburns

I think that's it, I ***** slapped it and now it works. thanks for getting back to me... i also heard that press and hold the two arrow keys when powering up will reset the edge. any idea if that's true?

I believe you hold the F3, and right slew key and wait for it to beep three times.