• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge le Power Supply

jowen

I need to know where I can buy the Gerber Edge le Power Supply part #P71183A. I was told that power supply when starts to damage it cause the print head to damage too. I am near a print head replacement And I think will be good to change the power supply too. My distributor tells me that the price is $1,157.22 for only the part. Is there other place i can buy it? thanks

scellino

I have the gerber that does not work well ... nn arriving data to the machine, but normally turns and heads of the press are still in operation.
looking for someone who will sell me as a spare part, vendermelo you want?
or you want to buy my own?

threeputt

If you don't mind going used parts, try: theplotterdoctor.com. I've used him. He buys, trades, and sells used parts for many popular plotters and printers.

I got a part for my old HS-15 Plus plotter a couple of months ago. There was absolutely no new part available anywhere. It was used but it got us going.