• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge LE Thermal Printer. Works great!

RG

Up for sale for $1000 is one Gerber Edge LE thermal printer. Some call it the Edge 1. It is in good working condition with no blown pixels. I bought it as a backup printer and have never needed it. So, it needs a new, working home. Local pickup is very much welcomed, but shipping is doable for around $80, depending on your location. I also have the 3 head brackets that secure the print head for shipping. If you want me to use them, I'll require a $100 deposit for them and will gladly return your $100 when you ship the 3 brackets back to me. I'll include the power cord and a long, parallel cable. Not pictured, but I will include about 20 partially used foils for this printer. If not picked up, you will need to pay for shipping them. Will ship to the lower 48 states only. Because of the age of this printer and the fact that it is used, this is an "as is", "no returns" sale. I have posted a YouTube video of it printing a 11.8" X 13" solid image to show that it is working and that there are no dead pixels. Here is the link:
It's also on eBay, but the better price is for members here. Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 389
  • Hood upper.jpg
    Hood upper.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 229
  • Left-side.jpg
    Left-side.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • Offline.jpg
    Offline.jpg