• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gerber embosstrack48

jydjohn5000

Hello all. I am new to this site, and to printing. I just aquired a gerber embosstrack 48. Old I know, but it was cheap and worked. I used it a few days, using graphix advantage 6.21. Worked great. Then I had an issue. The computer blew the parallel port, and no longer read the dongle. I though ok, I'm a compute guy, I have parts, so I built another machine. Running xp. I have the graphix advantage cds and several dongles. The readme says supports upto win 2000. Got everything working great, until i tried to print, and got a message that no plotter is installed. Apparently i need diskettes that came with the gerber embosstrack 48? I can't find any kind of info or downloads, so I was hoping someone here could aide. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Oy!

You'd be better off with an old box of cutters and fitches...just sayin'.

JB

jfiscus

Rap Master
You can put the software/dongles on ebay, as they are worth decent change to same money off an upgrade to newer gerber software.
The hardware.... might be good for parts. Gerbers run forever and users are VERY faithful so someone may need them.

jydjohn5000

solved

You can put the software/dongles on ebay, as they are worth decent change to same money off an upgrade to newer gerber software.
The hardware.... might be good for parts. Gerbers run forever and users are VERY faithful so someone may need them.

Thanks for input, i managed to get her working using vinylmaster xpt. Still have the software and dongles for graphix advantage to spare. Will probably put on ebay. Thanks