• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Fastrack 650

eccles

Firstly Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to one and all.
Can anybody help me obtain a workshop/service manual for the Gerber Fastrack 650 cutter please.
I bought the machine at an action about 3 years ago, put it up the corner with a sheet over it and forgot about it.
I rediscovered it during the Chritmas break and would love to give it a full service and get it running.
It has a strange looking machanisim on the left hand side of the cutting head and I'm not sure if it's all there or not.

Any help greatly appreciated:thumb:

Steve

zigns62

I've got a FT1300 , let's see a pix and i'll match it up to the one I have. From what I rember you need a dongle key to make them run

Craig Perry

if looking for a service manual, also look out for a Mutoh SC650 one, they are the same as i understand it, except for a couple of rom chips..

eccles

Thanks DZRT1st, I already have the user manual, it's the service/repair manual that I'm after, thanks anyway.:clapping:
Zigns62, I have attached a picture of the head on my cutter, I think it's the sheet cut blade that's missing.:help
Hey Craig, you are right on the money mate, they are identical I think.:notworthy:
Gino thanks for your welcome.:toasting:
Now anybody seen this service/repair manual??

Cheers
Stave

Attachments

• Gerber Cutting Head 1.jpg
    Gerber Cutting Head 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 184