• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Hardware and Software FOR SALE

Ken M. Klein

The individual who bought my twenty year old sign business defaulted and filed for bankruptcy. I repossessed all the pledged collateral after two years and have the following items for sale:
Gerber D200E CNC Router PACKAGE – This package includes the Gerber D200 with engraving head option and extra router head, engraving bits, router bits, Gerber 3D V-Groove bits (only one of these bits has been used), 3D AutoCarve Gerber software and one legal copy of Omega 3.01 with security dongle. $7,500

Gerber EDGE & Plotter PACKAGE -- Gerber Edge acquired in 1996 and Gerber HS-15 sprocket plotter and approximately 50 EDGE foils along with one legal copy of Gerber Omega 3.01 with security dongle. $2,900

Gerber Odyssey PACKAGE – Gerber 48” Odyssey plotter with Gerber Drive and optical tracking for long, accurate cutting and one legal copy of Gerber Omega 3.01 with security dongle. $3,400

Each Gerber Omega 3.01 software package can be upgraded to the current Version 6.0 for $476 each if upgrading two or more at the same time or $595 each if upgraded individually.

Ken Klein
f/k/a DuPage Sign & Banner Company
909 West Liberty Drive
Wheaton, IL 60189

kenmklein@att.net