• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Ion NOT printing the Correct length?

FutureSigns

Hi everyone!!

Has anyone had a similar issue to ours?

Using Onyx ProductionHouse - Gerber Ion

Yesterday I printed a bunch of 6' dibond boards and they came out .25" short. I thought this was only happening when I wanted to print a full 4' x 8' sheet but I was wrong. 4' is always correct. Prints look beautiful but really need to fix this issue.

Thanks!!

GVP

I'd be interested to hear if there's a general reason for this - we sometimes have the same issue on our Versacamm and can't nail the reason behind it.

petesign

Media comp settings, or heat. look and see if you are getting much banding, all those passes if they are the slightest bit off, can add up. Or your material is getting hot and stretching, and cooling and shrinking. (i've had banner do that before)

FutureSigns

Thanks for the information. To be safe I guess I should call Gerber. It just doesn't make sense. The prints look beautiful Not banded at all. So I think adjusting the Y axis wouldn't work. Does anyone else have this problem on their Ion?