• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega exporting EPS file into Flexi

Josh Kuper

I'll make my design in Omega and export it as an EPS vector file and when I open it in Flexi to print it there is always a cutcontour automatically applied without selecting the "Effects" and "Contour Cut" selection. Sometimes it will make it cut twice when I do apply a contour cut and sometimes it doesn't make a 2nd cut. I'll copy the design Omega and paste it in Flexi and there is no cutcontour applied but the curves are choppy. Any ideas how to export a file and take out the cutcontour, I also de-selected any Stroke that may be on the design before exporting

Adam.Foster

When exporting shapes from Omega that have a cut attribute on them the export option has a section to include cutter path shapes. If you don't want them turn the option off or turn off cuts in your design then export.

Josh Kuper

When exporting shapes from Omega that have a cut attribute on them the export option has a section to include cutter path shapes. If you don't want them turn the option off or turn off cuts in your design then export.
Thanks for the reply, I see that option but it's not selected. If I open this file in Flexi and remove the top layer there will be a pink cut line behind it

Attachments

• Export Screen Sho1t.PDF
    776 KB · Views: 120