• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega

Josh Kuper

I recreated a customers logo. Forward to back isn't working, the logo stays behind the sign boarder I created. I move the boarder and I can see the logo, why if I click the logo to go to the front it stays behind. Also I take out all of the color and stroke and the color stays. I thought there was a 2nd image behind but there wasn't, any advise

Attachments

• Enhanced.pdf
    119 KB · Views: 114

Billct2

I tried importing your pdf into Omega5. But I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like, a jpg pf the what it should look like would help. On thing that I did see was there were
combined elements, the border was combined with the green thing and it seemed like some letters were randomly combined with other parts and some were copied on top of each other. . I would try separating each component and checking it in wireframe to make sure there's there's nothing else there and make sure it's not duplicated on top of itself. Also simplify the elements, if that circle and the box under it are the same color weld them into one. Then reassemble.