• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Sabre 408 price research

JJM7288

I'm looking for feedback from anyone that recently purchased a used Gerber Sabre 408. We are going to sell our 2001 vintage machine with Perske spindle, vacuum blower, mist system, Omega ARTPath (with dongle). The machine is in great condition, only used for plastics. I'm researchng price, and how sellers prepared the router for shipping.
Thank you,
Jim Mulligan

Folksign

Sabre

I'm looking for feedback from anyone that recently purchased a used Gerber Sabre 408. We are going to sell our 2001 vintage machine with Perske spindle, vacuum blower, mist system, Omega ARTPath (with dongle). The machine is in great condition, only used for plastics. I'm researchng price, and how sellers prepared the router for shipping.
Thank you,
Jim Mulligan

Jim I am intrested in talking to you about the sabre, where are you located? Please email me at
folksignstudio@hotmail.com
thanks
Scott

JJM7288

We have decided to sell the Sabre 408.
Machine is 2001 vintage 220 3ph
Gerber Omega software and dongle included
Vacuum table and blower
7HP Perske spindle
Gerber service plan (renewed 02/2015).
Machine is in Indianapolis, In and can be viewed under power.