• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber signmaker 4B swap

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No idea other than an educated guess that it would not. What you may need to be concerned about would be the power supply possibly being beefed up or changed with the more robust 4B motherboard or the wiring harness being changed with added connections. I can tell you that when we upgraded our Signmaker 4s to 4B it required shipping them back to the factory to have it done.

mastiffdude

Just did it

No idea other than an educated guess that it would not. What you may need to be concerned about would be the power supply possibly being beefed up or changed with the more robust 4B motherboard or the wiring harness being changed with added connections. I can tell you that when we upgraded our Signmaker 4s to 4B it required shipping them back to the factory to have it done.

I just made that swap and it seems to work ok.