• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Signmaker III Wanted

TwoNine

Or IV. Does anyone on here have one for sale, or know someone with one for sale? We're looking to upgrade our......Kidding.

Just for a lookie-loo piece. (doesn't have to work) but it would be SWEET if it did, and had some fonts with it! How cool would that be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Chad

TwoNine

Sorry - should have put "For Sale?" or something like that in the title. Sorry, sorry. If anyone (Fred?) can edit it or tell me how to I will.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
They come and go on Ebay. Most of the functional ones are still going for a premium if they have the LMK card.

JB

TwoNine

Yep - That's work fine too! Just want an old 'antique' for people to look at when they come in...Just a little history lesson. That's all.

I've seen them come and go and always wanted one. But I now have the perfect place for one....

TwoNine

First off - Thanks for the re-titling. Secondly....Hadn't thought about it. (I really wasn't expecting to make an offer! Thought I'd just get a price.) Anyway to see what he is looking for it? I was thinking a couple hundred....Tops.

Maybe that'll work? Thanks much for the help! It is appreciated!

-Chad

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
First off - Thanks for the re-titling. Secondly....Hadn't thought about it. (I really wasn't expecting to make an offer! Thought I'd just get a price.) Anyway to see what he is looking for it? I was thinking a couple hundred....Tops.

Maybe that'll work? Thanks much for the help! It is appreciated!

-Chad

I'll let you know.

rrjans

Gerber 4B

Chad,
I live in Tacoma and have an older Gerber 4b (actually an ARTY) which is like a Gerber 4A and some fonts, too. It's similar to the attached pic but cream colored not blue. Call me if you'd like.......I'd sell it to you for $100. It works fine. Thanks Ron (253) 678-0685

Attachments

• Gerber 4B.jpg
    Gerber 4B.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 339