• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber SMIVB/GX4B Drivers

beckent

I run a local PC Repair shop. One of my customers has a SMIVB/GX4B. I believe it is a HS15 plotter. His computer stopped working and
we were able to get another Windows 98 machine working for him. The problem is that the software was unable to be found. I have scoured the internet and have been unable to find the drivers. I was hoping that someone might have them or an idea where I can find them. Thanks!!!

Tony Teveris

If the original cutter was driven by Gerber software then the "drivers" are all internal and part of the software package. If they have lost their original disk, CD or DVD they will have to purchase the latest version (Omega 5.0) or look to others (ebay, etc) to see what they can find. Gerber PC software be it GerberScanner, Graphic Advantage and Omega all come with security dongles.

You might get some help from Gerber Tech Support but if it's an old product I'm not sure how much.