• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get a load of this thinking..............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I run into the rusty stripped out screws almost all the time down here. I just replace them all and don't even bother telling the owner. It's just an easy inexpensive fix.

Yeah, we usually do, too, but it was raining like crazy and everyone of them was stripped and way over-sized for anything I had with me. Some of them were more than 3/8" screws stripped right off. Some were broken off heads. Then some were just so in there, I couldn't budge them in the rain and secured the rest of it down. Normally, I wouldn't make a big thing of this, but it's like I was saying, when I told her the sign is finished, but needs some work so other things don't eventually fall down or off, she took it as the whole thing was gonna fall. I found that to be a funny.

I guess the first post was by the Adetchie worm:help

Or are we just back pedaling?

Neither. Ya know, this could've stopped a long time ago, but you just keep nit-picking at pure nonsense.

For the like umpteenth time. I said I fixed the one bad one and the others are loose. They're not going anywhere. They're more then secure. They just need to be tended to and I would do it sooner than later.

So Brian..... you take your vehicle to the mechanic and he says your brakes are down to about 3mm or then some and will probably make it to the next inspection. Do you replace them or blame that guy for not making you replace something not needed at the time. He gave you a warning..... and that's what I gave her.

Brian, just say what's on your mind. In almost every post or thread I'm in lately, you are coming after me for ridiculous reasons and blaming Addie or some comments I've said in the past. This is not in my head, alone. I've spoken to quite a few people about this, as I told you before... and no one understands it. You're turning things inside out and basically sounding like an angry little kid with a chip on his shoulder. You wanna go on saying sh!t... be my guest, but I'm not gonna play nice forever with you. Please govern yourself accordingly.