• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get Ready... Sprinter NO MORE!

Biker Scout

The Italians are coming! Stay a step ahead and start hunting down the new wrap templates. This one has a lot of plastic around the fenders.

Don't know if you guys pay much attention, but since Chrysler was bought out by Fiat, they are incorporating quite a lot of new Fiat stuff now.

Namely the new RAM PROMASTER which is the replacement to the Mercedes Sprinter in Chrysler's line-up (branded as Ram Sprinter and Freightliner) You can still buy a Mercedes Sprinter, but at a hefty premium.

It's known otherwise as the Fiat Ducato. They are also planning on releasing 2 other delivery vans. One that looks similar to the Transit, known in Europe as the Fiat Doblo and an even larger one, the Iveco Daily. Stay ahead of the competition and have some vehicle outline templates ready. These are going to be hot sellers. The RAM PROMASTER is only $37k fully loaded! I've already been shopping for a Sprinter as the shop van, but this RAM has me taking a hard look at price vs. features of the two. The oddity of the van is that it's front wheel drive, but it gives is a lower floor, lower entry point and wider between the wheel wells. (4 Cylinder Diesel coming online soon, will be manual transmission, but auto shifting. Not too sure how that's going to work)

ram-promaster-28_600x0w.jpg fiat-doblo-cargo-02.jpg iveco-daily-3.0-01.jpg

rjssigns

One of my clients bought a couple Sprinters. His crew hated them with a burning passion. Went back to Chev 3500 series work vans. Odd.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We've done a couple of these so far. They look decent and should cost way less in maintenance than mercedes vehicles!
As far as installation, they're about the same level of difficulty as a regular sprinter.

Those Nissan NV250s are some ugly PITA's though!