Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get your floor graphic materials on order now!!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by BigfishDM, May 22, 2020.

1. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I am offering the best possible pricing on all the major one-step floor graphic materials and laminate. Take advantage of this pricing before it gets shut down. You can call me directly and place your orders! 714-878-7989

PS. Have a brand new material that is adhesive floor fabric with rough texture, cost is only $0.89 sq.ft.

https://thebigfishdigital.com/shop/ols/categories/floor-graphic-material

Tags:
  2. VICTOR89

VICTOR89 New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Do you have a floor graphic media that is suitable for both indoor hard surfaces and commercial carpeting?

• Like Like x 1
  3. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    your best bet is using a carpet vinyl for both (carpet vinyl is generally higher tac but will also work on hard floors no problem).

We have a one step vinyl that can be used for carpet and floors but it’s a canon make specifically for the Colorado (or so I’m told) but that stuff is expensive!

4. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Yes, what is your email. I will send you the info.

5. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    I have a large job specing a reusable floor fabric... does your fabric one-step allow for moving and re-placement?