• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get your floor graphic materials on order now!!!

VICTOR89

I am offering the best possible pricing on all the major one-step floor graphic materials and laminate. Take advantage of this pricing before it gets shut down. You can call me directly and place your orders! 714-878-7989

PS. Have a brand new material that is adhesive floor fabric with rough texture, cost is only $0.89 sq.ft.

https://thebigfishdigital.com/shop/ols/categories/floor-graphic-material
Do you have a floor graphic media that is suitable for both indoor hard surfaces and commercial carpeting?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Do you have a floor graphic media that is suitable for both indoor hard surfaces and commercial carpeting?

your best bet is using a carpet vinyl for both (carpet vinyl is generally higher tac but will also work on hard floors no problem).

We have a one step vinyl that can be used for carpet and floors but it’s a canon make specifically for the Colorado (or so I’m told) but that stuff is expensive!