• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting a ton of partial wraps lately

SSG_SIGNS

This was an interesting one, with the ice. It was on of my easier partials I have had to do.

Attachments

• GEDC0959.jpg
    GEDC0959.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 96
  • GEDC0960.jpg
    GEDC0960.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 99
  • GEDC0962.jpg
    GEDC0962.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 89
  • GEDC0963.jpg
    GEDC0963.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 94

Joe Diaz

I know the job is already done and you didn't ask for a critique. But if by chance you did end up doing another one, or the next time you work with ice graphics, I would recommend putting a light blue tint to those ice cubes. I know they aren't normally light blue, but it's a nice little illusion that helps make the ice look cooler.
:thumb:

SSG_SIGNS

I actually had that in my original design and he didn't like it, so he took the pictures of ice and asked me to use those, which I was very impressed, they were very high res pics and actually very good pics but they were dark because he put them on a dark blue background so I lightened them up a good bit to get them show the ice as much as possible. Thanks for the input though.