• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting around in the snow.....

mrchips

Looked out the house/shop window this afternoon and what to my eyes should appear?????

Nope, no reindeer........but a sleigh and two ponys.

I love winter in Connecticut!!!

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 97

WildWestDesigns

My horses pull too during the snow time, however, it's usually me they are pulling and acting the goat. The only drawback I have to this time of year is the nosebleeds that I get when I'm having to green break foals.

S

SignTech

actually that first shot is composed very well ........ bring the lightness down a bit and increase color saturation a little and sell that shot ........... !

GypsyGraphics

a family in a horse-drawn sleigh beats santa's sleigh hands down!

i'd give up a warm day in CA to see that for real.... it's picture postcard perfect!!!!

mrchips

Thanks everyone.......it was a beautiful day.

Here are the suggested tweeks by Sign Tech.....whatdaya think?

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 92

GypsyGraphics

Thanks everyone.......it was a beautiful day.

Here are the suggested tweeks by Sign Tech.....whatdaya think?

i think i like the original brighter version better.

it really is such a beautiful photo!
if you're going for a sell-able image... maybe you could edit out the power lines and pole, and extend the snow drift to cover the cars.

attachment.php

winter.jpg

CentralSigns

Wow almost makes me miss the winter, beautiful.

Winter can be fun till the snow is 6 in over your waste. That's what happened to us this weekend and still 3 ft more in the forecast. That's if the snow doesn't turn to rain. Up here all the roads are closed till Tuesday. It was fun when it was like the pictures though.

iSign

Nice shot Joe!!

if you're going for a sell-able image... maybe you could edit out the power lines and pole, and extend the snow drift to cover the cars.

great minds think alike... I was going to make the same 2 suggestions...

but I have one more... rotate clockwise, about 1 degree

Fatboy

Bush

And this is us in Africa at the moment. Hot hot hot. Excuse the quality of the pic. Was taken with my mobile.

Attachments

• Nathan in the bush.JPG
    Nathan in the bush.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 52

B-RAD Graphics

Nice shot Joe!!

great minds think alike... I was going to make the same 2 suggestions...

but I have one more... rotate clockwise, about 1 degree

made the church look off so I did just steeple..and I just seemed more inviting 180 also :thumb:

Attachments

• winter.rv.jpg
    winter.rv.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 75

Marlene

it really is such a beautiful photo!

was going to suggest the same thing! what a difference it makes!

Fatboy, what a great photo. it must be so cool having these critters near by

mrchips

Thanks everyone!!!

I looked at the rest of the shots I took......I think one of my legs is getting shorter.....hmmmmm. It was tough with the sun so low and behind the sleigh most of the time.....I tried a fill-flash but it didn't help much.

Here's a better one of the sleigh and yes we feel fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

Note to self........ya gotta learn photoshop!!!!!

:thankyou:

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fiun!

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 74