• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting busy, need man power!!

mgcustomgraphics

Hello everyone this is my first post, even though I've been around for a while reading all the helpful info in here, I'll introduce my self first.

My name is Alex, I'm 24 years old, I'm a design engineer and work for a company named hitco carbon composites as a process engineer doing mechanical drawings for carbon fiber parts for the aerospace and military industry , also a little of cad design and cnc programming etc. when i was in school i took most of the popular art design software classes and really liked what i could do with them, heres where i wanted to become an art designer rather than a boring mechanical drafter, plus my family has been in the sign industry for years thats where i learned the little i know, early this year i decided i was ready to start my own business, so i did, i sold my porsche, my motorcycle, got personal loans, empty my savings account and all that good stuff you have do at first, i would have sold my liver and kidneys if i could, long story short here i am running this orange county California based company named MG CUSTOM GRAPHICS, and so far so good, I cant complain, getting clients here and there, i work from 11 p.m. to 6a.m. when i get off work i go to my shop until around 2 or 3 p.m. thats my routine for now and im able to keep it up so far, but as i go advertising and spreading the word im getting more work and thats great.

so here's the purpose of this thread:
i need an experienced worker with knowledge in a little bit of everything, specially wrap installs that can help me out in my shop, so far me and my brother manage to get the jobs done, but its time for some help.
if any of you know anybody that fit the description, or know where to find someone with experience in the industry please let me know, i tried local Craigslist ads with no success.

sorry for making a boring introduction but i think thats the least thing i could do to expect help and knowledge from someone that took years of practice and hard work to learn.

any help is appreciated.:thankyou:
:wavingflag:

rjssigns

Try the local tech schools. Should be able to get an intern with a general understanding of computers and software anyway. Plus interns work cheap.