• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Getting Emails from "LocalVehicleWraps.com"...????

BluetailGFX

Journeyman
A few weeks ago I received a simple email, from a Tiffany Powell - Tiffany@localvehiclewraps.com. The only message in the email was "Do you have time slots to wrap vehicles during the week?"..........

Seemed like an odd email, I have never heard of the company before, looked up the URL online and found it to be a very newly registered URL, and their website looks like a non-functioning landing page and very fake.

I responded back with "No, we are booked next week. Is there something I can help you with?"

Never heard back, no phone calls from the company came in.

Now today, I got a second identical email.......

This feels fishy but just wondering if anybody else has received anything from the same URL/Email address? Anybody know who they are? What the scam might be?

bannertime

Sounds like it could be some type of business like signprintguild.com or sign.com was. Where you sign up to be a local vendor and get jobs from it. Didn't appear to last long. I can't find any reference to it anymore. It was pushed heavily with Flexi 11 I think.

Dan360

We got one too, just deleted it.

What's odd is the URL, when I looked it up it was still available to buy.