• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting into Vinyl cutting

gvgraphics

I'm only going to make fairly small "vinyl graphics" and i was told by a friend that http://www.signmax.us/AchatEnLigne/e/Products.aspx?productid=416 has this cutter that it works very well. What is you input?

It looks like your typical small cheap cutter. But what gets me is it cuts 12" but here is what you get with it:

This sign making system includes:

1 SM12 12"
1 SignMAX productivity suite
1 Red vinyl roll 24" x 108"
1 White vinyl roll 24" x 108"
1 Black vinyl roll 24" x 108"
1 Blue vinyl roll 24" x 108"

Sounds like you better get out the chain saw! lol:cool:

Unless your friend is in the business of vinyl graphics - they will not know.

You have a wealth of free information here on this forum. Start reading and researching. Use the search function for any questions that you may have, and you will most likely find all of the answers you need - as they have been asked umpteen times already.

Just FYI, when you ask a question, you will get serious professional answers for serious professional results - we do not use toys and we do not view this as a hobby.

Russ

My friend's wife recently bought a Roland Stika SV-15. It was about $1000. She is a hobbiest, and it works great for her needs. She loves it. It isn't the cutter I would choose, but at least it's a known brand.

ChicagoGraphics

Brandon
I have a 48" ANAgraph AE-120 haven't use it sence 2000 and a roland Camjet CJ-500 54" printer/cutter in 1 machine, one windows based cpu with Flexi pro 5.8 w/dongle key. If your intrested send me an e-mail