• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting My First SmartPhone

Dennis422

Had Android for a few years and about 2.5 years ago I switched to iPhone.
Maybe Android improved since, but I do not want to even try it again. I am done with that crap.

Apple all the way, with headphone jack or not, still is the phone to have.
BTW, I have iP 6S+ 64. love it, 16 gig one get slow a bit when full, but 64 should give me some time before it gets to that point.

Good luck, you will like it.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I am an exclusive Apple user. Though I still use an iphone 4s. Never used a case, full glass back and front and have NEVER dropped it or shattered it. I guess I am lucky and super careful

Still using ios7. There is no feature of ios8 or 9 that I cannot live without

I am holding on to this phone as long as I can. Perhaps when iphone 7 comes out this year. Meanwhile I am saving that $30 monthly new phone fee

I can recommend an app called stocard. It helps you store all of those little store keyfob card info in your phone instead of having dozens on your keychain

I do long for the larger screen though

myront

CorelDRAW is best
I've had my blackberry for more than two years now and with no case at all. Never had a bit of problem. It does what i can keep up with. Much easier to survey vehicles for wraps and such. I can take photos and email them quicker that using the digital camera and downloading em.

Get this! I can plug my phone in when I get home after work on a Friday night and absolutely not touch it until Monday morning!! I'm not married to it like the rest of the world!

Hell, if I had my way I'd move to the hills and throw away tv and the phone. Throw away the dishwasher and the dryer too!

Don't get me started people!!!